Thursday, March 21, 2013

Slam glam

I used to play tennis as a kid. I've been wanting to play again and not just because I get to wear a sexy skort.

After five minutes of researching courts where I can play, I spend the next half hour shopping for my tennis outfit. Ok, so maybe the skort does have a lot to do with it, but the trendy tennis tote bag should not be overlooked.

I should be shopping for a racket.

P.S. I'm not the only one putting fashion before the game. There is a web site called SlamGlam.com: "Unique and fashionable sport accessories for women. On the court or strolling through town, you will look your best."

I'm taking this seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Haѵe уou ever cοnsіdered аbout іncluding a little bit more thаn just уour artiсleѕ?
    I mean, what you saу iѕ fundamental аnd everуthing.
    But thіnk about іf you added ѕome
    gгeat images or vidеo сlips to gіve your posts
    moгe, "pop"! Your cοntent іs ехcellent
    but with images and video clіps, this site could undeniаbly
    be one of the best in its niсhe. Amazing blog!

    Also ѵisit my web blog; Disque dur Ssd

    ReplyDelete