Monday, January 14, 2013

What does a daily diddler look like?

Going skiing was such a good idea that I'm going again in less than two weeks.

After a full day of skiing, drinking and winning at billiards, I'm still not sure how that was possible, I collapse on the couch in the condo. The conversation moves on from our condo mate not having any pants on, to the infamous book "Fifty Shades of Grey."

One guy declares,

"There are so many women diddling themselves over that book."

I perk up,

"Diddling?"

"Yeah, and I can tell which ones."

"What?"

"I can look at a woman and I just know."

"How do you know?"

He shrugs. Someone else pipes up,

"Just a hunch?"

"I don't know, but sometimes I see a woman and I know she diddles herself every day."
Why is this a greeting card?

No comments:

Post a Comment