Friday, October 18, 2013

I look at least as good as a mummy with a recycling bin on her head

I got a red-eye flight home yesterday. The guy two seats over from me managed to spill his entire drink across his neighbor and me. I spilled my drink two flights ago, but I was considerate enough to spill it on myself.

I get home at 9am. I need to be at work in a few hours. I have time to sleep or shower. Not both. Sleep wins.

I wasn't even considering a shower. I just said that so you would think I think bathing is somewhat important.

I pile my hair into a bun and head to work. A regular remarks,

"Whoa hair. You look like Nefertiti."

"Thanks?"

"I didn't mean it in a bad way. Your hair looks good. Nefertiti's hair looks like an upside down trash can."

"Huh."

"Yours looks better than that."


No comments:

Post a Comment