Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Great Valentine gift ideas

Valentine's Day is coming. People keep asking me what they should do. You should come see me at the bar. It'll be romantic.

During my giant-stuffed-yeast internet research the other day. I stumbled on the site giantmicrobes.com. Whatever disease or microscopic thing you're thinking of, prostate cancer say, they've got it in a giant stuffed version:
Prostate cancer, cured by turning it inside out.

And you can get someone special the "Sizzling Hot Heart Burned Box":

"- Herpes with embroidered flames
- Chlamydia with red devil horns
- HPV with an embroidered frog
- Pox with a biting snake tongue and fangs
- Penicillin with exclusive pink pom poms"

Please note the exclusive pink pom poms. It's not your everyday stuffed penicillin.

I might ask Captain for athlete's foot. He's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment