Thursday, October 23, 2014

And you thought I'd starve

It's beer and blog time again.

I used to work in a restaurant, now I get home from work and I'm hungry. I enjoy making dinner with Captain or my little sister. I do not enjoy making it on my own.

There's a go-to tub of cottage cheese in my fridge, but I've been branching out for new ready-to-eat options. Tonight is Adult SpaghettiOs Night. I will list the ingredients and instructions for how you too can make this at home. This is not to be confused with a mommy blog.

Ingredients:
1 can of beer*
1 can of SpaghettiOs
Tabasco

Directions:
Open beer.
Open can of SpaghettiOs.
You can open the beer after you open the SpaghettiOs, but why would you do that?
If you're feeling fancy, put the SpaghettiOs in a bowl and microwave. Season with Tabasco to taste.
Enjoy!

*A variation on this recipe is a bottle of beer. Just as good, but a little more work!

Your final result will not look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment