Thursday, October 09, 2014

I had to go to the liquor store and buy beer. There's a first for everything.

The jet lag is over. I'm owning this new routine. Aside from blogging irregularly, flirting like it's going to make me money and being hungry for random scraps of people's leftovers, I'm adjusted.

At first I stopped watching the Daily Show, but even that is prioritized again. Jon Stewart is as good with a beer at 6 pm as he was with coffee at 1pm.

The weirdest thing is that I'm so switched around I'm waking up at 6:30am before my 7am alarm. So into the office I go. I'll always get up early if it means I can ride the T to work without another random body pressing against me.

A coworker well acquainted with my previous job sees me early in the morning and asks,

"Are you a morning person?"

"I am now."


No comments:

Post a Comment