Friday, October 03, 2014

The clothes I wear to make money now... business casual

We have casual Fridays at work. That means jeans! As long as you don't have any meetings.

I am not a person with a lot of meetings, so I'm not sure how this has happened, but two out of the three meetings I've ever had have been on Fridays: last Friday and this Friday. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but I have so few work appropriate outfits that eliminating a fifth day means I don't have to repeat something in the same week.

I come from a career of jeans, and cleavage baring black tops. And when I wasn't in my work uniform, I tended toward jeans and cleavage baring colored tops.

Don't worry, there's been no cleavage at work now. What's the point? It's not going to make me any more money.


No comments:

Post a Comment