Friday, December 12, 2014

I'm 32 year-old with a futon, it's a really nice futon

I'm counting down my final days in Davis Square. Yes, that is where I have lived for the last 4.5 years. My mom is going to be uneasy that I'm telling you where I live. But by the time you find me, I won't be here anymore. And if I am still here, then you can help me move.

This is the longest I've lived anywhere besides Worcester. Davis Square has everything: food, drinks, a movie theater with food and drinks, a bike path, a wonderful landlady and CVS. I love CVS.

I list off my Davis Square amenities as I snuggle into the best amenity at my new place: Captain. The washer and dryer are a close second. He reassures me,

"There's a new CVS down the street."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I have to check it out."

It is a great CVS. So while I'm used to the same couple of cranky clerks in Davis Sq. I will open my heart to a couple of new ones.

I can visit my friendly landlady anytime and we'll see how my new landlord Captain is. I can visit all of my furniture as well; it'll be in my mom's garage.






3 comments:

  1. New place, another kind of adjustment. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a gf when I was in my mid30s who had a futon, and I kept thinking "what the f witht eh college kid furniture?" time to be an addult...give it away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm giving it to.... Happy Hanukkah Mom!

      Delete