Saturday, December 19, 2015

My blog's New Year's resolutions: to get more active and change it's look

It's time to update the look and feel of this blog. It's looked the same for 5 years. That's a guarantee that it's out of date.

Don't worry, it'll still be good times and the URL will not change. My mom would never find it. But I'm wondering if the site that hosts the blog should change. Everyone raves about Wordpress. It does look professional, but I'm having trouble getting it to cooperate with Safari on my macbook.

I don't have any major issues with Blogger, where my blog is now. They've been a mostly reliable and decent host for 11 years. That's a lot of dating stories.

The new year is almost upon us and that's the perfect time to slim down or beef up or add more photos for that great new look. We'll see if anything changes.


2 comments:

  1. I use Wordpress (switched about 6 years ago from Blogger) I too have been trying to work on my blog as it is 10 years old and needs either to be archived or changed up.

    ReplyDelete