Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Nice try buddy

A few guys sit down at the bar.

Side note: Has anyone noticed that most of my blogs start off like a bad joke? And I kind of like it.

So a few guys sit down at the bar. They order a round of drinks. One gets a Pretty Things Baby Tree; it's a strong dark beer in a small glass. A few minutes later the guy drinking the beer flags me down,

"What beer is this again?"

"Pretty Things Baby Tree."

The guy seems drunk.

His friend pays for the round. They finish their drinks. I clear the glasses. The Baby Tree guy says,

"We'll take another round."

"Uh, well..."

I'm pretty sure I don't want to serve the drunk guy anymore. He notices my hesitation and declares,

"Oh you forget what I was drinking, it's ok, it was a Coors Light."


No comments:

Post a Comment