Sunday, March 22, 2015

His and Her Drills

I could've used a wedding registry 12 years ago and again 5 years ago when I was setting up house. Now that I've combined my apartment with Captain's apartment and the overflow has gone to our respective parents' homes, it's hard to wrap my head around the idea that we need a wedding registry for more stuff.

I understand that someday we may live somewhere that has more than two rooms. But as easy as it was to dream about my wedding for the last 20 years of my life, it's very hard to picture what color towels we want for our imaginary master bath.

Captain would like power tools and I'm looking for an online registry for cases of wine. Monogramming optional.


2 comments:

  1. I fully support registering for cases of wine! That sounds like something that should be on every wedding registry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you! Or else what's the point of asking for wine glasses? ;)

      Delete