Friday, March 07, 2014

Thirty panties packed, see you in a week

I have good and bad news for you. Bad news: I probably won't be blogging for a week. Good news: I probably won't be blogging for a week because I'm going to Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean.

Everyone keeps saying,

"Weren't you just on vacation?"

Yes. Yes I was. But when someone, Captain, asked to take me on another vacation, I didn't think,

'Well I just went on vacation, so I'll give this one a miss.' NO WAY! I thought,

'Another vacation? When do we leave?'

Tomorrow morning and I've been practicing all week.

Practicing? Yes. If I can practice for a ski vacation, I can practice for a beach vacation. For skiing I skied. For this vacation I've been putting my new bathing suit on and off and prancing around my room. I'm ready.


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. Love that pic. Have a great time

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete