Monday, December 07, 2015

So you're saying I look like a sexy snowman?

Every Winter it's the same: the warmer I want to be is directly disproportionate to how stylish I look.

The other night Captain and I are getting dressed for a tree lighting ceremony. It's two hours long. I ask him,

"What's happening for two hours?"

"I don't know."

There was dancing, singing and a lot of thanking people I'd never heard of. There was also fake snow falling. With Hanukkah we light the candles and get on with our lives.

I don't want to be cold. I hate being cold. I put on my sleeping bag coat. It looks exactly like what would happen if you sewed sleeves and pockets on a winter white sleeping bag. I know it's not sexy, but that still doesn't stop me from asking Captain,

"Does this look ok?"

"Oh yeah, you look like..."

"A snow bunny?!"

"Yeah, that's what I was going to say."

"What were you going to say?"

"I was going to say you look like a snowman."

He adds,

"Are you going to blog about this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment