Thursday, June 20, 2013

I would also make a great floor lamp

Big Sister fashion show tonight!

Yesterday I went to Ann Taylor for a fitting. The store manager pulls out her ipad and shows me photos of eight chairs. She asks,

"Do any of them speak to you?"

Considering I'm going to be dressed like one of these chairs, the prettiest one better speak to me. It does.

A stylist appears out of nowhere.

"What chair are you?"

I show her and she flits about grabbing all sorts of outfits. I try on a beautiful pink dress that makes me feel nothing like a chair. The stylist declares,

"I think that's perfect, what do you think?"

"It's perfect."

"Would you like a belt?"

Yes. A chair needs a belt and probably a shiny gold necklace.

Like me: tall and lightly padded



No comments:

Post a Comment