Monday, April 07, 2014

I would also like to thank zip car, I can't drive my little sister around without you

I'm working on my Big Sister of the Year acceptance speech. It's going well except that I'm several minutes over my one minute time limit. That's right. It's like the Oscars. I have one minute to speak and then I'm not sure what'll happen. I'm not going to be cut off by a commercial. If I'm cut off by an orchestra then so be it.

As someone who reads my blog, you know that I have more than one minute of quality little sister material. I have to submit my speech for review. Even if they edit it down to one minute, what are they going to do when I keep talking? It'll take them one minute to realize I've exceeded my one minute and then maybe another minute to remove me from the stage. So I can probably squeeze in three minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment